Pacific coast days & nights are livelier. If you crave a wild-and-crazy beach vacation, this is the destination for you. Sure, you can slather on the lotion, watch the surfers ride the waves, and sunbathe for hours. Have some fun with it though. Treat the niños to Mexican candy from a vendor. Parasail along the shore. Delve into a dinner of fried lobster. And if you’re looking for nightlife, you’ve come to the right place. After the sun sets over the ocean, join the parties at the clubs for all-night dancing.
· 24-Hour Security Access
· Wi-Fi Internet Access
· 24-Hour Front Desk
· 24-Hour Security Access
· Activities Center
· Barbecue Area
· Beach Access
· Fitness Center
· Hot Tub (Outdoor)
· Pool with Swim-Up Bar
· Tennis Court
Before You Go
Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus the latest resort updates and developments.
- No air conditioning – pedestal/box fans
- 24-hour front desk
- Please adhere to all La Paloma guidelines distributed at check-in. The association governing this property fines guests for failing to follow these guidelines. The typical fee for violations is $25 US.
- As you leave customs at the airport, sales people may attempt to sell you ride offers. It is recommended that you make your own ground transportation arrangements at least two weeks in advance of travel. Contact WorldMark by Wyndham Travel Department at 1-800-953-5511 for information on car rentals and airport shuttles.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers. Parking is limited to one vehicle per suite.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. No one under the age of 15 allowed in pool without adult supervision, and no one under 15 allowed in hot tubs at any time. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 10:00am.
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Member Services Team.
Things To See and Do
Dubbed “The Lobster Village” for its excellent lobster, Puerto Nuevo features terrific shopping and great food. From October through March, the village celebrates its lobster season with annual festivals.
Bajamar Ocean Front Golf Resort
Known as one of the best golf resorts in the northwest of Mexico, the resort features 27 holes of challenging golf on Scottish-style links.
Baja’s Wine Country
The Baja wine country route offers visitors a wide range of attractions and services, ranging from the smallest independent wineries to large scale producers; small cottage Inns to the finest gourmet tables, as well as spas, craft centers, community museums, a missionary site, wine boutiques, art galleries, indigenous culture and nature retreats.