Travel Wallet is a Member benefit provided by Wyndham Destinations International Limited (‘Wyndham’, ‘we’ or ‘us’), which is also the developer of Innovative Holiday Club by Club Wyndham (‘Club’).
The terms of the Travel Wallet program are set out below. These can be amended, revoked or modified at any time at Wyndham’s complete discretion without prior notice.
- From time to time, Wyndham will advertise or promote ways in which Members can earn a monetary credit (“Travel Cash”) which will be credited to a designated section (“Travel Wallet”) in a Membership account.
- All Travel Cash will be in the currency of United States Dollars and can be redeemed in place of cash when making reservations or otherwise using Club or Developer benefits in accordance with promotional offers that will be issued by Wyndham from time to time.
- All Travel Wallet promotional offers will contain full terms and conditions on how Travel Cash can be earned or redeemed and all current offers will be displayed at https://ihcbyclubwyndham.com/travel-wallet-deals/
- Travel Cash:
- is available for use by the Member within 2 years from date of issue, following which Wyndham will automatically apply any unused Travel Cash to the Member’s Club levies;
- can be gifted or otherwise transferred to any other Member or used for the benefit of a Member’s guest;
- cannot be withdrawn as cash, but must be applied toward Club or Developer products and services; and
- cannot be used for any expenditure outside of the benefits or services provided by the Club or Wyndham, or as otherwise approved by Wyndham at its absolute discretion from time to time.
- Members can choose when they use their Travel Cash and can accrue Travel Cash in their Travel Wallet for use by the Member at their discretion.
- In the event of cancellation of any reservation or purchase made using Travel Cash, any refund will be paid back into the Travel Wallet as Travel Cash and will not be refunded by way of cash directly to the Member.
- In the event a Membership is sold, transferred, gifted or cancelled any Travel Cash held in a Travel Wallet will be forfeited by Wyndham and will not be paid out to the Member or transferred to any third party.
- Members can login to their online Member account or contact the Member Services team to find out their current Travel Cash balance which can be used towards promotional offers issued by Wyndham.
- In the event a Member is in arrears with their Club levies or any instalment payments for a period of at least 60 days, Wyndham has absolute discretion to forfeit, withdraw, reverse, apply or otherwise use any Travel Cash toward the arrears, without prior notice to the Member.
- Travel wallet can also be used to transact on Flexi stay and Flexi stay advance benefits but are only applicable to Innovative Holiday Club VIP members.
- All Club Program Rules apply to any Member Benefit booked or paid via the use of Travel Cash.